As a business owner, you have invested a great deal of time, money and energy to ensure your company is successful. Protect everything you have worked for by partnering with a trusted independent agent at Sandeen Insurance. We have been helping business owners since 1914 through all stages of a business lifecycle: analyzing risk, identifying potential policies required and evaluating gaps in their current coverage.
Offering a Variety of Commercial Insurance Policies
We believe that each business requires an insurance portfolio as unique as the business itself. While we offer business owner policies (BOPs) for very small businesses, we often find that better coverage for bigger businesses comes from choosing amongst a variety of business insurance options:
- General liability insurance: Should someone be injured by you, your employee or your product, general liability would step in to cover medical costs, legal fees and any related monetary damages stemming from a lawsuit.
- Commercial property insurance: This insurance helps pay for repairs or replacement costs to your building or the contents inside of it should you suffer a loss due to a covered event, such as a fire or storm.
- Commercial auto insurance: Protect your business autos and licensed drivers with commercial auto insurance. We offer owned and non-owned auto coverage.
- Commercial umbrella coverage: Litigation can become extremely expensive. With a commercial umbrella policy, you can have additional liability coverage when you need it most.
- Workers compensation: Workers comp provides coverage for medical costs and lost wages for an employee who is injured or who becomes ill while on the job. It also protects you, the employer, from liability stemming from the illness or injury.
- Inland marine insurance: This covers a great deal of property owned by your business that is moveable, or mobile, in nature. Examples include computers, cargo and equipment.
- Risk management: We can help you identify safety or risk issues to help you avoid losses in the first place.
- Professional liability insurance: From directors and officers liability (D&O) to medical malpractice, we can provide a variety of professional liability insurance policies.
- Group health and life plans: We can help you weigh your health insurance and life insurance options so you can offer a group plan that keeps your company competitive in seeking and hiring new employees.
- Employee benefits: We offer numerous voluntary benefits for employers to add to their group plans, including cancer insurance, vision plans and disability coverage.
Contact Sandeen Insurance in Hudson for Your Free Business Insurance Quote
We offer free quotes and quote comparisons to new and loyal clients alike. Contact our independent agency online or call us at 715-386-5825 for help finding the right coverage for your new or growing business.