From human resources and payroll to medical insurance and paid vacation, there are numerous ways for an employer to provide value-added incentives for existing and potential employees. At Sandeen Insurance, our independent agents have many years of experience working in the employee benefits field. We offer employers throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota advice and guidance on all variety of business insurance needs, including voluntary benefits.
Voluntary Employee Benefits
In addition to major medical and life insurance, you can also choose to provide a variety of voluntary benefits to your employees and their dependents:
- Cancer insurance: This insurance provides cash payments to employees who are going through cancer treatment.
- Critical illness: These are policies for specific illnesses and adverse health events, including heart attacks. The policies help cover incidental costs, such as living expenses.
- Dental: These policies can cover biannual cleanings only, or they can also include additional coverage for items such as orthodontia and surgery.
- Disability insurance: This replaces income, either partial or total, after an employee suffers a short- or long-term disability.
- Long-term care coverage: For employees who require personal care assistance for a year or more, this policy could help replace income and protect bank accounts.
- Vision: From regular screenings to eyewear and surgery, you can offer a variety of coverage for your employees.
These voluntary benefits can add great value to your employee’s benefits portfolio while often coming at minimal extra cost to you as the employer. You also benefit greatly the more you provide to your employees, as these benefits go a long way in building employee loyalty and increasing retention. This cuts down on hiring and training costs for you while also helping you build the next generation of leadership at your company.
Contact Sandeen Insurance to Create Your Tailored Benefits Program
You may not require every benefit listed above, or you may want to explore other benefits that are not as commonly offered by companies similar to you. Whatever your goal is in discussing and obtaining new coverage, we can help. Contact our office in downtown Hudson, Wisconsin for free quotes and policy comparisons.