Most people want to save money on car insurance. Advertisements for low-cost insurance make it sound easy to pay less, simply by switching to another insurance company. Sandeen Insurance can help you find the best car insurance for your family at the best possible price while helping you see that the cheapest insurance may not be right for you.
Discount insurance companies might sell the minimum coverage required in Wisconsin or Minnesota without telling you that your insurance policy may not sufficiently protect you and your vehicle. We have been serving customers in Hudson, Stillwater, Afton, Lakeland, Bayport, and Woodbury for nearly 100-years, and you can rely on us to explain your policy to you so you make the best decision.
What Car Insurance Discounts Do You Qualify For?
Work with an independent insurance agency like Sandeen Insurance, and take advantage of the fact that we get insurance quotes from many companies on your behalf. We will help you lower your rate by determining which insurance discounts you qualify for:
- Multi-policy and multi-vehicle discounts
- Good driver discount (clean driving record or defensive driver course)
- Car safety features (airbags, alarms, anti-lock brakes)
- Teen driver at college (100 miles or more away)
Types of Car Insurance Coverage
Car insurance can seem complicated, but it’s smart to understand coverage options:
- Liability insurance: Required coverage that reimburses others for injury, damages or losses caused by your driving or your car. Your policy will contain both bodily injury and property damage liability. We can help you determine the right amount of protection.
- Collision insurance: Covers the replacement or repair of your vehicle after a collision, no matter who is at fault in the accident.
- Comprehensive insurance: Protects against damage to your car that does not involve a collision, such as fire, theft, hail, flood and windstorms.
- Uninsured and underinsured coverage: Covers you and family members for losses in a hit-and-run crash or when the at-fault driver has no car insurance or not enough.
- Medical payments: Pays toward medical bills and may cover expenses your health insurance does not cover.
- Roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement: These options may be exactly what you need when you least expect it.
Contact Sandeen Insurance for Car Insurance and Quality Service
Count on the experienced agents at Sandeen Insurance for competitive car insurance quotes followed by the service you expect when you need it most. Stop by and see us at 605 2nd St in downtown Hudson, Wisconsin, or call us at 715-386-5825.
Other Auto Insurance Related Posts…
- Renting a Vehicle – Understanding Your Choices
- 3 Ways to Make Your Car and Home Safer this Holiday Season
- What is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- Combine Car and Home Insurance and Save
- Wisconsin Car Insurance Quotes – 4 Reasons You May Be Paying Too Much